Welcome to the Pacific Pines State High P&C Association
Everyone is welcome to our meetings. Come along to listen, learn and share.
We promote a positive, supportive and productive environment for everyone who joins our table.
We have a large membership and walking in can be daunting, so to help you feel welcome, here are some facts;
- Everyone is welcome who agrees to sign the attendee register and code of conduct.
- Only members can put items on the agenda.
- See the President or Secretary for a membership form or simply download from the link below, complete and return.
- An agenda is emailed to members before each meeting.
- All minutes are emailed after each meeting.
- Bathroom is available to the right when leaving the room.
Our meetings are held in the Administration building.
Entry via the back left end of the building.
Generally we meet monthly on the 2nd Wednesday at 6pm – any changes will be advertised.
12 February 2020
11 March 2020 – proposed AGM
Joining the P&C
Joining our P&C is one of the best ways to show your children how much you value their education. You are showing your children how committed you are to helping our students and school community.
Some benefits the P&C provides to our students and the school include:
- A nutritious and healthy canteen
- Financial support for equipment and programs
- Quality school uniforms
- Supporting school outcomes
- Enhanced learning environment
- Assistance to Achievers
- Parents' voice in school matters
- Positive Rewards
About Our P&C and This Year's Goals
A lot can be achieved through the P&C and school working together towards common goals.
Our P&C and school partnership is built on trust, respect and shared values. Everybody can have a role to play.
Every school and P&C is unique and requires different needs at varying times.
Our P&C Focus for 2019 is Role Modelling Teamwork and Wellness.
We aim for an efficient run meeting and request agenda item requests are emailed to the.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!
P&C Executive Team
||Lorraine Young - 55025144|
|Uniform Shop Convenor
||Suzie Bakir - 55025111|