Daymap provides parents with a far more timely method of tracking their students' attendance and academic progress. It is therefore imperative that all primary carers are regularly accessing Daymap to track their students' academic progress and attendance. Teachers will input homework, assessment items and results directly to Daymap, providing students and parents with immediate and up to date information at the click of a button.
Visit the Daymap Parent Portal here.
Daymap provides primary carers with:
- Real time access to live academic results
- Up to date attendance data
- Access to assessment and homework tasks
- Direct communication with classroom teachers
- Unit overviews and assessment calendars
- Access to school notices and school calendars